New Zealand Calling for a Superior Lifestyle
New Zealand – An Overview
Location and Demography of New Zealand
Why are people interested in immigrating to New Zealand?
Here is a quick look at some of the factors that drive immigration in favor of the island country.
- The city of Auckland and Wellington are respectively ranked 4th and 12th in the list of world’s livable cities. The survey was conducted by the Mercer Quality of Life Survey.
- The country ranks 3rd on the list of the best countries to live, according to the Human Development Report published by the UN.
- The country is blessed with a flourishing and developed economy. It offers an estimated US$28,250 GDP with conformity to the PPP (purchasing power parity).
- The country was ranked 4th and 5th respectively on the Index of Economic Freedom and Human Development Index, as published by the Heritage Foundation.
- Student Visa; allows a full-time study along with staying in the country for the period
- Visitor Visa; allows the single course of two to the three-month duration
- Working holiday visa; allows a year of travel, work, and short training courses.
Work / Employment
The visa categories include:
- Temporary Visa: ideal for short time experimentations. To stay and work in the island country.
- Work to Residence Visa: ideal for dabbling with short-term work opportunities and experiencing life in the country.
- Resident Visas: ideal for making the country a permanent home.